Cambridge South is a brand new development of high specification warehouse and business units situated within the established commercial district of Dales Manor Business Park, Sawston.
The Business Park is favoured by leading occupiers including Vindis, Unisurge, Cambridge University Hospitals and Morgan Sindall alongside a range of local and regional businesses. The scheme is well located in close proximity to Cambridge City and Sawston Town Centre, linking to the M11, A11 and A14.
Cambridge South provides a pleasant landscaped setting for businesses with features including environmental friendly buildings, covered bicycle stands and dedicated car parking. The park benefits from detailed B1(c), B2 and B8 planning consent.
The units have been developed to the following specifcation (further details available by way of a tech pack on request):
- Single story steel portal frame
- Clear height: Units 1-3 8.0m / Units 4-13 6.5m
- Electric sectional shutter doors
- First floor carpeted office (units 1-3)
- Floor loading – 37.5kN/m2
- Capped gas, electricity and water supplies
- Generous car parking
- Concrete loading yard areas
- EPC Rating (B)